Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Random Thoughts: What's up with this?

I started getting an unending onslaught of spam comments recently. I gotta wonder if it is something that I posted that links here. Doesn't matter all that much because I cranked up the moderation keywords to include most of these new spam comments. The first day, I had 78 new comments. Last night, I only had 2. A couple more days and I should have them all blocked. Of course, you can never truly stop them without cutting comments off entirely. Even though I only have a couple of comments, I don't really want to do that.

By the way, if you didn't notice, I did not successfully migrate my site to another server. It failed miserably several times before I gave up and went on to something else. Maybe I'll try it this weekend. I have my doubts though. I have too much to do now that it is spring.

Our new garden shed is being built. I believe it will be done within a week, but who knows when it will be delivered. After that, I need to put in some shelving and probably a loft. Some pegboard is probably in my future too. After that, I'll move everything in and clean up the crap that's left. After that I'm getting my air compressor. A quick run of wire and outlets should put me into the up-and-running category for media blasting, powder coating and general automotive repair.

Of course, some of that may have to wait because I really want to build at least one raised bed this year, plus I need to add compost to the flower and herb beds. I will also probably expand my bird bath flower bed slightly so I can add a few more types of flowers. At this rate, it will be mid-summer before I start my perimeter drain, front fence and walk. That makes sense, right? Hard manual labor is best done under the mid-summer sun. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment